- Introduction to the Employee Experience
- What is the Employee Experience (EX)?
- How has COVID-19 Changed the Employee Experience?
- What Can HR Services Technology Do to Help Improve the Employee Experience in a Post COVID-19 World?
- How to Design an Employee Experience That's Fit for a Post Covid-19 World
- Map the Employee Journey
- Determine Your EX Goals
- Get Your Organization’s Cultural, Technological and Physical/Virtual Environments Right
- Use Employee Experience Metrics to Measure EX Performance
Introduction to the Employee Experience
Imagine what the employee’s experience at work would be like if HR Services, and the technology that supports them, didn’t exist. A picture of employees with a multitude of questions and requests going unanswered comes to mind: employees, in need of assistance for a variety of issues and concerns, feeling frustrated and annoyed. Throw-in antiquated workplace technology, and the employee's experience at work would be dire, with the likely outcomes of lower employee productivity, deteriorating morale among the workforce, and higher employee turnover.