In our previous post we mentioned how our senior leadership team have been focused on three key objectives. Towards that initiative here are the 10 ways Dovetail has improved HR Service Delivery over the past 12 months for our customers:
- Team Expansion. We expanded the HR product team dramatically, allowing us to better address the needs of our growing business.
- Published roadmap. Customers asked for more transparency on our future roadmap so it is now published from our customer support portal. Customers now have the ability to see exactly what we are working on in a given quarter, and what is coming next.
- Release Cycle & Management. We updated our release cycle to provide updates each quarter, and we also changed how we deliver those updates, We changed our release to production time frame process, so customer test instances now see the next version at least two weeks before we release to production. This allows customers time to see, test and evaluate the new update.
- GDPR & Data Retention. In 2018 we released our purge and redaction feature. This allows a customer to purge and redact employees and cases, place legal holds on data, and add data retention policies. This release also fully supports the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect in May 2018.
- One-to-one Customer Sessions. We kicked off our annual customer feedback sessions to learn hands-on from customers about their challenges, goals, and objectives.
- Support Feedback. Our customer support portal that allows customers to search our knowledge base, view training courses and raise tickets/ cases with Dovetail customer support got an upgrade, as we added our new customer feedback survey tool.
- Backend Upgrades. Our backend infrastructure was upgraded to a new elastic framework. This not only provided performance improvements but allows us to deliver new updates faster, such as the new SLA Management Module, and new User Interface.
- New SLA Module. We released our new Service Level Agreement management module. See the very next post to learn more about this exciting new feature!
- HR Case Management Reports Update. Our suite of reports were expanded to include over 30 pre-built reports.
- New Dovetail Website. And last but not least, our new company website that is full of HR Service Delivery content, and benefits for our customers, and will continue to expand through this blog.
Without doubt, the additional resources in the HR product team have certainly enabled us to ramp up our throughput, but wait... we are not stopping or slowing down.
We will soon be launching our new HR Case Management & HR Knowledge Management Single Page Application User Interface - or in layman's terms, our brand new look and feel HR Service Delivery Suite. If you take a tour around this new site you will see on the new product pages plenty of screenshots showing the new look and feel. Look here for the HR Case Management screens:
and here for the HR Knowledge Management screens:
These new pages go into greater depth about HR Service Delivery and the technology required to achieve optimum results. What is HR Case Management, Employee Portal and HR Knowledge Base - we have the answers in our new site!
One point to note is that our Employee Portal application is already a Single Page Application, and you can see those screens here:
Also, look out for a post dedicated to the new user interface that will also contain some sample video demos. The new user interface is modern, clean, and super fast. The best part is how much of it we have based on customer feedback!
In launching our new website, our key number one objective is understanding our customers better; a big part of knowing our customers better will allow us the ability to not only create great HR applications for our customers, but to also write and create great content for them too. We want content that will resonate, be of value, and drive discussions for our customers.
As you can see, we have been busy over the past 12 months, and we are excited with our plans for the next 12 months, and the updates we will be bringing to our HR Service Delivery suite of products and this new website.
We hope you will enjoy the next 12 months with us too!